Archive for March, 2018
The Brachialis Muscle
This muscle is responsible for bending at the elbow. Often some people will get tendinitis if this muscle gets restricted golfer elbow.
How to stretch this muscle?
- You can use something called a power ball which is great for strengthening the arm (argos or amazon POWER BALL)
- Get a massage
- sit on floor place hands behind you Hold stretch for 1 min
- Place hands in front of you fingers pointing down with other hand bend fingers down
- Do push ups on the wall x15 3 times a day
- Use a tennis ball to massage