For the next week I am doing a detox It is actually based on the Cabbage soup diet. My main reasons for doing this I have felt I have put on weight recently so my main aim will be to keep a diary and share with you on how well I am doing at the end of the week starting from Monday 16th September and maybe you could try my recipe and see for your self the benefits of this soup I have made for not only weight loss but for pain management. The other reason for this I want to see if it helps my conditions as in the last 3 months I have been diagnosed with celiac disease (gluten free diet) and from my resent MRI scan I have sclerosis of the spine which causes me to have pain of the back which has been the result from previous car accidents. But however I do well to have this conditions as I know regular massage, Drinking 2 ltrs of water a day, acupressure matts and exercise helps me to continue my job as a massage therapist. Also it amazes me the benefits of cabbage I hear it is good for Cancer, arthritis, antioxidant and more click on this link http://www.organicfacts.net/health-benefits/vegetable/health-benefits-of-cabbage.html.
It is good to do this once a month to help the digestion and colon to function better also this can help with colds and is rich in vitamin C.
So here is my soup recipe.
- 1 of each type Cabbage green,savoy and red cabbage
- 2 onions red and white
- 1 large leek
- 2 carrots
- 1 red pepper
- 8 Mushrooms
- 2 courgettes
- baby tomotos
- 1 chilli
- 3 sticks of celery- eat every day great pain relieve for spasms
- 5 pieces of Garlic
- 2 cans of chopped tomato
- 1 can of each Kidney beans, pinto beans, butter beans
- 1 tbsp Ginger – anti inflammatory
- 1 tbsp turmeric – anti inflammatory
- 1 tbsp mild curry – anti inflammatory
- vegetable stock
- Black pepper
- 3 capsuals of organic apple cider vinegar- Arthritis conditions drink every day can do just with water after 2 months notice a difference.