Indian Head massage Uses a delightful blend of oils to nourish and stimulate the senses and a relaxing way to unwind. A great way to relieve headaches,tmj syndrome, sinusitis, colds,stress,depression and improve the conditioning of the hair. Indian head massage is usually performed sitting in a chair. The tops of the shoulders are treated down to the arms, neck area and head and face.
BENEFITS OF INDIAN HEAD MASSAGE
- Migraines and headaches
- Improves muscle tone and elascity
- Improves flexibility
- Calms the nervous and respiratory system helping asthma
- Improves sleep patters
- Helps promote a healthy scalp and hair conditioning due to increased blood flow
- Relives stress, depression and anxiety
- Fibrous adhesions can be broken down (Knots).
- Stimulation and improvement of lymph circulation.
- Promotes hair growth.
- Increased oxygen to the Brain, helping concentration.
- Aids restful nights sleep.
- Reduces Headaches and tension.
- Relief from chronic neck and shoulder stiffness.
- Helps colds.