The Brachialis Muscle
This muscle is responsible for bending at the elbow. Often some people will get tendinitis if this muscle gets restricted golfer elbow.
How to stretch this muscle?
- You can use something called a power ball which is great for strengthening the arm (argos or amazon POWER BALL)
- Get a massage
- sit on floor place hands behind you Hold stretch for 1 min
- Place hands in front of you fingers pointing down with other hand bend fingers down
- Do push ups on the wall x15 3 times a day
- Use a tennis ball to massage