Pain in the Deltoid muscle
If you have pain in the deltoids you may also experience pain else where in the body. Such as the forearms, pectorals, rhomboids and into your armpits.
- Have a massage either a deep tissue or myofascia.
- Roll your shoulders back using the whole arm 10 times and repeat going forward
- Using a door starting off in the middle of the door frame and with hand going up in 4 different positions going up in height until you reach the top of the door frame. With body twist on opposite side from your hand that is touching the door frame. Hold each position for 15 seconds
- Take your arm across the body using other arm at the elbow to take the stretch even deeper. Hold for 15 seconds and repeat 3-4 times on each side
- With both elbows bent crisis crossing the arms so your kind of punching to the sides of you. 20x
- Put your arms out in front of you (at shoulder height) hold for 15 seconds
- Put your arms out to the side of you stretching hands out as far as possible (at shoulder height) 15 seconds
- As always any pain or ailments use cold and heat 10 mins every 2 hours with cold and heat at night time