WHAT IS A FACIAL
A facial means having a “deep-cleansing facial” or a “deep-pore cleansing”
A facial consists of cleansing, ex-foliation and nourishment to the skin to promote and enhance clear and well-hydrated skin. A facial is the second most popular spa treatment after massage. You should never over do facials you should have one once a month or every fortnight which would be sufficient.
(The natural face lift works differently to a facial please read my guide.)
BENEFITS OF A FACIAL MASSAGE
- It can help reduce inflammation of the skin.
- Reduce dark shadows from the eyes.
- Acne, blackheads, white heads.
- Cleansing helps remove dead skin cells and deep-cleans the pores to help prevent dull, tired, ageing skin.
- Rehydrate your skin by putting back moisturise which will nourish your complexion.
- Having a facial tightens and brightens the skin, making you look younger, gives you firmer skin and a fresher appearance.
Only natural products are used Barefoot products from the Rosa fina, range. Green tea and sugar scrub for the ex foliation which has an antioxidant effect on the skin.
All products are suitable for the most sensitive of skins.
Rosa fina range ingredients are highly therapeutic and the Rosa mosqueta oil is pressed from the seeds of a wild Chilean rose. This precious ingredient is clinically proven to dramatically reduce wrinkles, stretch marks and scar tissue, leaving the skin smooth, firm & radiant. Fullers earth products are used for the mask. Fuller’s earth is a clay-like material made from aluminium silicate. It has many uses including deodorizing, filtering and purifying. It is especially effective at soaking up grease-based dirt whether it’s on skin, fabric, upholstery, or other surfaces.