Traditional Thai massage is extremely powerful it is combined with Swedish massage, neuro muscular techniques,acupressure, physiotherapy, reflexology and yoga stretching to both you and the therapist. A fully clothed treatment lying on the ground on a futon. The therapist will work the back of the legs and then the back using a walking motion with there hands, each zen line is treated using a finger and thumb technique. Gentle stretching into yoga positions are said to help flexibility and range of motion. Thai massage is known as lazy yoga whilst having a deep massage.
BENEFITS OF THAI MASSAGE
- Migraines and headaches
- Promotes immune system
- Eye strain
- Improves muscle tone and elascity
- Improves flexibility
- Regulates hormones
- Relives pms
- Reduce inflammation
- Calms the nervous and respiratory system helping asthma
- Improves sleep patters
- Relives stress, depression and anxiety
- Carpel tunnel syndrome
- Poor posture
- Improves muscle fibrous
- Relives tight aching muscles
- Common cold
- Other common ailments
|“Na-a-Na-Wa-Rok Ha Payati Vina-Santi”.|
|It means “We pray for the one we touch that he/She will be happy and any illness will be released from him/her”.|
PHYSICAL BENEFITS OF THAI MASSAGE
- Helps Detoxification of the body and boosts immune system Improves posture, balance corrects body alignments and resolves blocked energy known as chi, from meridian lines and what is used in acupressure.
- Helps arthritis and back pain.
- Great for muscle relaxation.
- Helps tone the body.
- Strengthens joints and muscular aches and pains, which include chronic conditions.
- Improves flexibility.
- Improves Breathing.
- Slows the ageing process.
- Helps with concentration.
- It clears your mind from any negativity imbalance.
- Reduces and relives stress and anxiety.
- Boosts inner energy levels.
- Builds inner peace and internal power boosting confidence.